Raise your glass to a new experience!
Get creative and have fun with ArtNight in Berlin!
Want to experience something new and creative? Look no further! Join us on Monday, February 12th 2018 from 7:00pm- 9.30pm for a new kind of experience!
Fun, socializing and creativity awaits! Our artist Aura will provide everything you will need to create a “koi carp” painting. There will be music and the opportunity to order drinks and snacks, if you fancy! You will get creative, get to know new people, and go home not only with your very own artwork, but also in a great mood with awesome memories!
Spaces are limited and only available to book online, so get your ticket now!
Everything you need to know:
- There’s no experience necessary and you don’t need to bring anything with you (except good vibes!)
- Drinks aren’t included in the ticket price but may be purchased separately at the location.
- Come with a friend, a group or alone – ArtNight is fun for everyone!
- For the best creative results we always work with high quality materials from Marabu.
- You can take your artwork home at the end, of course!
- Our artist speaks English and German
- Any questions? See all the answers you need in our FAQs.
Bildquelle des Motivs: Aura Raja Semrau (ArtNight-Künstlerin)
Bildquelle der Beispielbilder: © ArtNight GmbH